Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Tomorrow! Like it or not!

After bouncing a couple of phone calls with Amanda, who apparently works for a PR firm out of Atlanta named "Wicked-PR" (such a cool name!) We worked on getting WMGT set up for an interview.
I just got off the phone with Courtney from WMGT, and it's ON! Tomorrow at 6:30 PM I will meet with Ashantai for an interview. It will be at the Krystal on Vineville Ave (sort of across from Jim Shaw's) The actual address is a few blog entries down.(Go To that Entry)
So you know where I'll be at 6:30, and if you live near by you can try and zip by and be there for the filming, I could use the moral support. Either way you should be able to catch me on TV during the 11 o'clock broadcast. WMGT is the NBC station in Macon. Here's their web site
I will certainly tape it, and should be able to get a copy from the station on DVD at some point. If any of my geekified friends have the ability to get video from VHS or DVD and put it on the web let me know!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?