Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

My follow up

Mr. Hammontree:
I am so very pleased to hear from you regarding the Krystal Lover's Hall of Fame.
Attached you will find a picture of me that I hope will be suitable for your needs.
A couple of your questions posed a bit of a problem for me but I will do my best:
My favorite Krystal to dine at, frankly, is whichever is closest. I suppose I will just choose the one closest to me, the Krystal at 2983 Vineville Ave, Macon, GA.
I had to call my parents to find out when I first started eating at Krystal, and our best recollection is around 1980. If you know when the Krystal in Conyers, GA opened that would nail the date down because that is where I had my first Krystal. My "every Thursday" tradition started in May of 1989.
I am easiest to contact by phone on weekday evenings between 6 and 10 PM. My home phone number is 478-741-XXXX. I am usually in class during the day and unable to get to a phone
Lastly, I will have the release signed and faxed to you ASAP.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Jason

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?