Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Supersize it!


Just a quick (but absolutely hilarious) update:
I was on my way out the door to do laundry when the phone rang. I opted to get the phone and I am glad I did.
Sadly, I did not catch the name of the gentleman on the phone, as he quickly introduced himself and the "Marketing" company he worked for. I have had no less than 3 "phone surveys" in the past month and have gotten tired of it, so I was preparing to let him down and get out the door, when I heard the important words:
"We are doing the marketing campaign for the Krystal Lovers Hall of Fame."
DING DING DING!!!!

He told me that they have enjoyed my story of the every Thursday and Thanksgiving Krystals. If you don't know, scroll down and read my nomination letter. In fact they enjoyed it so much they have decided to take the campaign a bit further. Not only will I be on Krystal Boxes in April or so, but now they want to put something on their plastic cups.
He mentioned a scene of the whole family gathered around the Thanksgiving table having Krystals. I didn't hear the rest of the description because I was laughing too hard.
Needless to say, this is absolutely hilarious and way beyond anything I could have imagined. So for those of you who don't/won't eat Krystals, you can enjoy having a Coke with me instead. He said the cups will likely be out in the summer.
Obviously there's more to come.

Two additional notes:
If you are here then you obviously know the location of my update has changed. The old web page was difficult to keep updating so I officially moved it to a blog. Hope you don't find reading from the bottom up to be too difficult.

Lastly, I am working on setting up an automatic update notification service to let you know when this site gets updated. I don't want to release it just yet because I am still getting used to blogging. I accidently republished an article 6 times yesterday. I figure you'd get sick of me after the 3rd email. So I'll send out emails manually til I get things working.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?