Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

A simple Comparison

Obviously this isn't the REAL Krystal box, that wont be out until April

Do you see the similarities?


My dear friend Nancy pointed out that having my face on a Krystal box is about like having your face on a Wheaties box. I hadn't thought of that, but now that she mentions it...
Actually, my Wheaties box dreams died years ago. I know I will never slam dunk a basketball, or hit a 100mph fastball, or run a mile in less than 5 minutes. Wheaties boxes are for those amazingly rare people with super human abilities. Krystal boxes are for real people.
I did find out (using the link above) that you can PAY to get your face on a Wheaties box. While that might be good for a gag gift, it's got to be a hollow victory. You can't buy your way on to a Krystal box. So Jordan can eat his Wheaties, I'll eat my Krystals!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?