Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

OutFOXed

So Amanda worked to set up an Interview with Fox 24 today at 6PM. I actually had to leave an important appointment early to make it.
They say a picture's worth 1000 words. Here's 2000:
Free Parking
This is the parking place the Fox reporter would have parked in if they had showed up.
Chili Cheese Pup-Loaded!
This is the Chili Cheese Pup I would have offered the reporter if they had showed up.
I arrived at Krystal at 5:55 and saw no obvious Fox reporter. I was greeted by Bernida, who happens to be Store manager of the Year for the Southern District. I told her they should be interviewing her, not me. She *works* for Krystal and was wrapping up a 12 hour shift, I just eat there. Sadly, neither of us would get any air time.
I waited patiently until 6:45 and still no reporter. The Krystal cooks and I were joking and having fun. lets face it, time spent at Krystal is never "wasted" time. At 6:45 I decided I had waited long enough. Looking back, I am shocked I lasted that long, sitting in a Krystal and NOT eating. So I order a 3 pack of Chili Cheese Pups fully loaded (chili, cheese, ketsup, mustard, onions, YUMM-O!!) I sat and ate them and watched for a reporter. 7:00 rolls around and I'm done, in every sense of the word. I wave goodbye to my pals behind the counter and head home.
So, if you're watching Fox to see me on the news tonight, stop watching Fox. I won't be there. If you *do* see someone on there, it's an imposter, a stunt double! I bet they don't even really eat Krystals! Now if you *do* want to watch Fox news tonight, I suggest you wait until at least 12 midnight before turning on the 11 o'clock broadcast.
In all seriousness (as if there can be seriousness on a web site like this) it's Thursday, I've had my Krystals, so all is right with the world. I will go to bed tonight knowing I had Krystals, and the reporter didn't. I think that means I win, right?

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?