Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

Magical Thursdays

Is it Thursday? Yes it is!
Magical things happen on Thursdays. Tonight, I figured my magic would be in the shape of a tasty Krystal BA Burger. (For those not familiar, BA officially stands for Black Angus. Unofficially it can stand for... lots of other things.) Lets just say the BA Burger is big and darn tasty. Grilled, round, huge, it's almost the opposite of a Krystal. (I got a few pictures to post later so you can enjoy it too, don't worry.)
Once I got home and finished my dinner I checked my email and voice mail, and lo and behold, I got a call from Amanda, who does marketing for Krystal. What a delightful job to have, singing the praises of Krystals. But it gets better!
Apparently, the local news stations are now calling asking to interview me. Amanda wanted to give me a "heads up" so I would know the calls are coming. She mentioned Fox and perhaps NBC. Of course this means I am going to have to shave and get a hair cut. Oh, what I go thru for Krystals!
I am going to do my best to get copies of any of those interviews and find a way to get them up on the web. That way you can enjoy them, too! They want me to do the interviews at a Krystal restaurant, but that shouldn't be a problem. Heck, if they wanna join me for dinner after the interview, I'm game for that, too!
And since my dad is always asking about the little girl dancing on the table in the old old OLD Krystal commercial, I'll see if they'll let me do that, too! (Just kidding!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?