Monday, March 20, 2006

 

I wanna Krystal Box!

I know things have been a little quiet. There's just not a lot going on right now as far as the Hall of Fame goes.
I did want to take this opportunity to answer the most common question/request I have gotten: "How can I get a Krystal Box with your picture on it?"
It seems to me the most obvious answer is: go to Krystal, buy a #1 combo.
This, of course, is no solution for some. I know lots of people who live no where near a Krystal. I weep for your misfortune, but we might be able to work around that. I also apparently have friends who can't/wont/don't eat Krystals. I weep for your misfortune, too.
So here is my plan: If you want one of the boxes when they do come out, you should plan to get one if you CAN. If you can't, then email me at JasonJ1052@aol.com. Make the subject something obvious like "Gimme a box!" or, click here!
Since I will obviously consume a few Krystals in the next month or so I should have a few spare boxes. I'll give em away while they last. First priority goes to my family. Next priority goes to those who live in Burgatory (too far from a Krystal to get there).
When they have the official presentation at some point in April I am sure they'll have some boxes there so you can get one hot off the griddle! Of course you'll have to be in Macon for that. When I know the exact details, you can be certin I'll post it here.
Until then, keep it square, my burger buddies!
(And yes Burger Buddies were a feeble attempt in the '80s by Burger King to make tasty small burgers. We see how well that worked out. Krystals are King!)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?