Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

E-mails, Formatting, and Boxes (oh, my?)

Not much going on right now. Perhaps this is the calm before the storm? This has allowed me to go back and reformat my blog a bit. You may have noticed the bumper stickers have moved. The old version was a real pain to maintain. This new version will be much easier. There is also one more bumper sticker, and once I get my paws on it, I'll add it into rotation. (If ya happen to have the missing one, please scan it and send me a copy!)
Now that my formatting issues have been resolved, I feel safe releasing the update notification system. It's sorta complicated. If ya really wanna know email me and I'll explain it.
Suffice it to say if ya send an email to
KrystalAdventure-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
then you'll be signed up for a mailing list that will send you my posts when this blog is updated.
Of course you can also send an email to
KrystalAdventure-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
to be removed from the list.
Don't worry I wont sell the list of names, only I can see it. And I wont flood your mailbox. I just simply cannot remember all the names I am emailing to and I seem to forget a few every time. Hopefully automatic emails will make things easier on everyone. Plus you get to pick the email address updates go to!
Lastly, I know some folks have been making fun of my self portrait on the box (scroll down). Since I have lots of artistic friends who can certainly do a better job than me, I throw out a challenge: Show me what you got!
Go buy a Krystal, grab a sharpie, draw me using the picture WAY down at the bottom for reference. Then send me a picture or scan. I'll post the really good ones, but enjoy all of them. My email address is in my profile on the left side.
What's that? You don't live near a Krystal? (See my definition of Burgatory below)
Well, fear not, I have ya covered. You can download a picture of most of the boxes from my growing collection at Jason's Krystal Box collection. Download your favorite box, draw me on it, and send it back. I hope you have as much fun drawing on the boxes as I did emptying them! And let me assure you it is easier to scan an empty box than a full one!
I'll have scans of the 3 Krystal Chiks boxes up tomorrow, that was dinner tonight. The double Krystals will have to wait. And I have a Chili pup tray but it wont fit in the scanner so I may just take a photo.
Enjoy!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?