Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

A big week ahead?

I have spoken to Amanda a couple of times late last week and she had offered to coordinate my interviews for me. We tried late Friday to put together a Saturday interview, but I was headed to Columbus to do color for the radio and internet broadcast of the Cottonmouths hockey game. I am going to try to make it back for their game Tuesday night as well.
Anyway, it sounds like this week will be the busy week for me. If you live locally keep your eyes peeled. I can't check my email from work but I can post to this blog, so I'll put up any interview information as soon as I can so maybe you can catch it on the news that evening. Or if you're a complete nut you might be able to make it to the taping. The Krystal Kid could have his Krystal Posse for support.
I know 2 of the local stations also put their broadcasts on the web so I'll get links up for those so folks aren't local can enjoy, too.
Two last notes for now:
1) The box collection is complete as far as I know. There's a link to the left. Those are all the current boxes. I know there have been some special edition boxes in the past (there was a chili cheese krystal at one time and it was VERY yummy). If I ever get my claws on those I'll put them up too. I have a chili pup container but it wont fit in the scanner, and the BA burger just comes in a foil pouch. Not sure they're worth the effort.
2) I have finally located the 3rd bumper sticker and hope to have it in the next week or so. I'll work it into rotation with the rest. The determined scavenger also apparently has another sticker or two and I may try and work them in too, if they are as cool as they sound.
Keep it steamy, people!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?